Village Earth serves as a support structure for grassroots and intermediate organizations that foster the long-term empowerment of marginalized populations and communities. If you are interested in becoming an affiliate of Village Earth please contact Village Earth via email at [email protected]. Below are the steps in the review and approval process for new affiliates.
Steps for Approval
- Initial interest expressed by group
- Village Earth replies with packet of responsibilities and guidelines of partnership
- If the group is still interested, we arrange a conference call to assess compatibility of mission
- If the mission is compatible and both parties are still interested, Village Earth requests that the organization/group submits a formal application
- Projects committee reviews applications makes recommendation to boards of organizations to approve/disapprove
- If approved, Village Earth representative is assigned to work with group to develop a Memorandum of Agreement that clarifies the roles and responsibilities for each party
- Organize an orientation training to begin to utilize services offered by Village Earth.