Henry Red Cloud (5th Generation descendant of Chief Red Cloud and Resident of the Pine Ridge Reservation), Ralf Kracke-Berndorff (filmaker for Reflexive Films) and David Bartecchi (Pine Ridge projects director for Village Earth) will be touring Europe this January and February to raise awarness about and support for Village Earth’s projects on the Pine Ridge Reservation.
Below is the preliminary schedule for the tour (check back regularly for updates).
- January 16th – German Leather Museum, Frankfurt Germany, Frankfurterstrasse 86, Offenbach (8:00pm)
- January 17th – Cinema Capitol. Mühlstr.16, 37213 Witzenhausen, Germany (7.30p.m ) as a cooperation of the Youth Culture Office Sandgasse 26 and the Support Group Tokata e. V.
- January 18th – Haus vun der Natur, Route de Luxembourg, L – 1899 Kockelscheuer (8.00 p.m.)as a cooperation of the Haus vun der Natur and Iwerliewen fir bedreete Vollker ( Society for Threatened People )
- January 19th – Television and Radio Interview
- January 19th – Coshoola espresso bar, Glacis Business Center, 9, Allee Scheffer L-2520 Luxemburg (6p.m.)
- January 21st – Montbrison (42). In association with REVE YAHI (21h)
- January 23th – Angers, L’Etincelle , 26 rue Maillé, 49100 Angers (tél. 02 41 24 94 45),20h30. Organized with Reflex
- January 24th – Nantes, 17 rue Paul Bellamy, 19h, 06 14 87 48 31, organized with Le Scalp
- January 25th – Université de Paris 7 (14h30)
- January 25th – 19h30 CICP – 21ter rue Voltaire – Paris 11ème
- January 26th – Metz, 17h – Espace Art et Nature, in association with Troubadours Oubliés.
- January 27th – Stasbourg, Université Marc Bloch (18h)
- January 28th – AGIM ( a Support Group for the Rights of Native People and Human Rights) in MUNICH, Germany Frohschammerstr.14 (Time : 8.00p.m. Fee : 5,- €)
- January 29th – Workinggroup Indians Today, City Hall, Grimma/ Germany, Time : 4 p.m.
- January 31st – Near Luzern in Emmenbrücke, Switzerland. Event Centre Gersag. Rüeggisingerstrasse 20A (Time : 8.00 p.m.)
- February 1st – Museum for Ethnology of the University of Zürich, Pelikanstrasse 40, Zürich, Switzerland (Time : 7.30 p.m.)as a cooperation from Incomindios/ Zürich and EDAI (Economic Development Amerindians)
- February 3rd – February 3rd – Katzdorf,Austria: GfbV / Linz( Society for Threatened People ),Cinema Katzdorf,Gemeindeplatz 1, A – 4223 Katzdorf near Linz ,Time .8.00 p.m.
- February 5th – Vienna, Austria: AKIN (a Support Group for Native People of North America) Location : Americe Latina, Mollardgasse 17, Wienna (Time : 7.00 p.m.)
- February 7th – Chalet in Aschau, Germany. Bahnhofstrasse 17 Entrance : (7.30 p.m. Begin : 8.00 p.m. Fee : 5.- €)
For more information or to inquire about scheduling a speaking event, interview or screening of Village Earth’s documentary “REZONOMICS,” please contact: (ENGLISH – David Bartecchi [email protected], DEUTSCH- [email protected], FRANCAIS – Sophie Gergaud [email protected]).